• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1031 Drivers Window Needed MD

powerhouseduece

David, I have your window at my house ready for pick up. headwizard, im sorry to say that they did not have any k5 blazers. they did have a huge amount of ford branco's. I guess there is a reason for that. :twisted: but I will keep my eyes peeled.

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
They stay pretty well intact no salt on the roads. I went to one junk yard in Texas in 1985 and pick out a seat from an old Buick ten years later I came back to Texas went out to the yard the car was still there and I bought the other seat that was still there too. I put them in my 1977 Cherokee because they were big comfortable seats.

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
I might have a rear window for you HW it is in the K5 I took the window out of for our M1009. I will have to see if Christian can get it out for you or wait till I get home from Korea. I have not been able to reach him on his cell phone.

This is all coming together I really love this site.

HeadWizard

Thanks all for looking for a window. The M1009 should be on the road this week and it's getting colder....

Got it from GSA. An 86 with AC that works! The only rust is in the center rear of the tailgate. As with most things, I'm overdoing all the maintenance first. This past week was new 31-10.50's, new front brakes, turn rotors, new front wheel bearings, wheel alignment, all new belts and coolant / vacuum hoses, changed / flushed EVERY fluid, new shocks, fixed all lights and whatever else I can think of.

Told the wife I got it for my son to drive.....but that's not for another 2 years. That lie didn't fly. :?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks