• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M105A2 - one of the last batch?

number9

So, I've got two VERY nice M105A2 trailers that look like they just came out of rebuild and were never used. They both have what looks to be "R/B CARC 08" on them. I have been kicking around selling one for a while but something tells me to hang on to them. I took a bunch of pics of one this weekend with intentions of listing it for sell, but when looking at the pics tonight I seen the MFG is Eastern Technologies, LTD. I had never heard of that one before, I had seen Pribbs, Fruehauf, Checker, etc before. One of the trailers has a Delivery Date of 3/92 stamped on it.

Since the MFG had me curious, I did some google searches and found many hits where trailers were for sell at various websites and they all were listed as 1990 or 91 models. I know the M105A3 contract was awarded in 1993-1997, so that got my wondering if maybe Eastern Technologies ran the last contract on the M105A2's? Any one know or have any info? I've posted to see if Carnac can run M105's but I am not sure if he can or not, so thought I'd post here too. I'd just hate to sell it and find later that I may have something, maybe not rare, but less common that I likely would not run across again.

Here's the info on the tag.....

NSN: 2330-00-141-8050
Manufacturer: Eastern Technologies, LTD
Vehicle Ident #: NWOCZ31547
MFG Model: M105A2-1891
Contract No: DAAE07-84-C-J129

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Your trailer was made for a 1984 contract.. Pribbs was making M105A2's up to 10 or so years ago.

M105A2 trailers are so plentiful, I dont think any of them will ever be rare. M105A3's possibly. A2's I doubt it.

number9

Thanks for the info. Guess I'll go ahead and sell it then. Probably out to sell both of them, but I'll hang on to one for now.

number9

LOL, I should have known that would be coming. It's posted in the Classifieds with a link to my photobucket album with lots of larger pics.