• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1061 Need master cylinder?

yeager1

I need to find a master cylinder for a M1061 flatbed. Are the masters the same as the M105 or any other military trailer? With all the people chopping up trailers for bobbing 2.5 and 5 ton trucks, if they are, they should be plentiful. I haven't placed a classified ad yet because I need to find out what options work. Thanks!

Nonotagain

I need to find a master cylinder for a M1061 flatbed. Are the masters the same as the M105 or any other military trailer? With all the people chopping up trailers for bobbing 2.5 and 5 ton trucks, if they are, they should be plentiful. I haven't placed a classified ad yet because I need to find out what options work. Thanks!
I have one available from an M796 bolster trailer. Per the TM's they are the same.

Part number FE14240 per the TM.

Do you need any other parts?