• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M108

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm trying to make it there Kenny!

Saw an asking price of 10,500 on the other site. Don't think you will see that out of this crowd, we are pretty cheap. But if it was sandblasted and painted up nice, and good enough shape to be driven long distance, that might not be a bad price for the collector crowd.

Then again, sam winers want's 6500 for a non-running one, that has sat for a VERY long time. The crane controls are rusted solid.

One problem is M108s are almost never in running condition to where they can be driven long distance. Most of the time they may run, but not very far. I got mine to start pretty easy, but it only ran on 3 cylinders, no brakes, ugly tires, and every seal leaked on it. It's come a long ways since then,.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I believe jatonka has one for $6K that has a multifuel in it, completely serviced, but it really needs a new paint job.