• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M109 to Tractor

RANDYDIRT

I've had the brilliant idea to convert my 109 to a tractor. I just don't know what all is entailed. Should I shorten the frame, leave it stock wheel base, or forget the whole idea? Anybody have some pics of a tractor especially the headache rack-spare tire mount area and fuel tank?

Thanks
Dirt:driver:

RANDYDIRT

Thanks for the link UPSTATE. Maccus did a fine job didn't he? For some reason I thought the tractors had a shorter wheel base.

Thanks
Dirt

Last edited:

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Maccus' build is spot on-follow it to a T and you will be golden! :D

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Thanks for the link UPSTATE. Maccus did a fine job didn't he? For some reason I thought the tractors had a shorter wheel base.

Thanks
Dirt
You were correct-they had long (M48 ) and short (M275) Deuce tractors.

number9

If I made a Deuce into a tractor I sure wouldn't shorten it any, and would prob think about stretching it and putting a shelter on it.

RANDYDIRT

Thanks Maccus, Your info has left me contemplating the work I have ahead of me. I really like what you have done. Yours looks great!

Thanks,
Dirt:driver:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks