• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M113s For Sale

dabtl

**** *****, ***** *****, ******, Texas, got them at $**k.

****Moderator Edit - Buyer asked to have his name and price removed. ****

David_4x4

2 gentleman in Texas purchased the tracks.

The story is this.

These tracks were in a lot of 250+ tracks that were purchased by a dealer in Egypt. These 2 tracks arrived at the ports well after the shipment of teh rest of the tracks left for Egypt.

The distributor sat on these for 2+ years. They placed a lien on the vehicles notified the dealer out of Egypt durig the 2 years time. Never heard a response. Courts declared the vehicles to be abandoned and at which time the distributor contacted DOD about the tracks.

DOD stated they didnt want teh tracks back, were not going to pay for storage fees or any other fees/costs for the M113s. Nor would they pay to have the vehicles picked up, moved, delivered somewhere else. The DOD said the tracks are declared surplus and distributor says DOD says tracks can be privately sold and distributor could negotiate with private bidders etc for the sale to recover costs as they see fit. When the DOD was asked about VINs, they stated there were none as they are surplused vehicles and for regisrtation to contact buyers state vehicular registration office etc.

If something comes back, buyers will receive a refund of the purchase.

jimmcld

That's a pretty sorry looking deuce in your picture. I'll bet the brakes don't even work!

Your dad just left and told me about the M113's

Jim

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks