• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M114 modified

wgtactical

Just give us a call when you are thinking of coming our way. Sometimes we are here on the w/e and other times we are at the customer's place, that why it's a good idea to call ahead.

Last edited:

wgtactical

Heres a video from a recent parade. The silent portion was from the on board DVR that we are in the process of sending back...for obvious reasons.
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsKUzKYy6oU[/media]

wgtactical

Motorboat checking in.

Warcloud does not approve of your vehicle WGT :)

Does it float as is right now? I"d love to see it do so :)
Yeah, he may say that...but I think he really likes it though :-D

And yes, it will float as it is (when I bolt the bottom covers back on) but it's not going to happen. I have too much time and money in it already, so I really dont want to take a chance of getting water in the bearings.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks