• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M129a2c from Eglin AFB FL to GA rally Union point

4XDesign

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I purchased a van trailer today. I am planning on going to pick it up myself but, I figured I would throw it out there to see if someone is coming to the Georgia rally from Florida and has the capability to pull the trailer. I am willing to pay someone to transport the trailer. Let me know thanks J

4XDesign

Steel Soldiers Supporter
if you could find a dolly similar to a fedex semi truck uses I could pull it for you. not sure if you could rent one.
Thank you very much for the offer but I wouldn't want you to pull it on a dolly because of how heavy it is and I don't know if the brakes are working. Thank you very much for the offer though. Depending on how far you are from there if I have any issues I may still contact you...!

camnite

I'm planning on leaving Wednesday and I need to pick up a trailer at clinto's house, but I can alter my schedule if you need a convoy buddy.