• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M146 RV Conversion

Danger Ranger

OK, now I am starting to think he's pulling one over on us folks....those pics can't be from inside that old trailer...he is just taking pics from in the house...hehehe!

Looks really good there Rayzer

802dot1q

Not to rain on anyone's parade but what will happen when all of that stuff goes bouncing down the road? Anyone have experience with the inside falling apart when heading down a bumpy road or off-road?

Tow4

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Not to rain on anyone's parade but what will happen when all of that stuff goes bouncing down the road? Anyone have experience with the inside falling apart when heading down a bumpy road or off-road?
Ray's not opening the door until he gets to the Rally. rofl

RAYZER

Hm,things to bring with me on trip..... box of bigger screws,screw gun, brad nailer,glue --- :grd:

quickfarms

That is nicer than a lot of houses.

It looks like the interior on some of the highend RV's and condo sleepers on the class 8 trucks.

I am probably goung to convert a 10' iso cooler into a condo sleeper for my truck

RAYZER

I have been burning the midnight oil! Been working on the 12v wireing and getting the batt's mounted,finish coat on the work bench and bathroom sills,coating the roof with elastic coating, hooking up some lights and painting the utility area floor with some rustolium marine topside paint,it's real shinny!
Tomarrow i plan on building a batt box and puting some finishing touches on several different things.
This m146 will be rolling up to the Ga rally on wed, unfortunetly without the plumbing or 120v wireing not even started,just wasn't enough time:(
Also,the transport rig has changed,oddball007's m818 will be pulling it instead of the deuce tractor, it was going to be hard to do the maintence on it and the truck was just to untested for the trip,oddballs truck is ready to roll,this also gives me a couple of extra days on the trailer.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks