• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M146 trailer from Homosassa Springs, Fl to Boyne City, Mi

citizensoldier

I am looking for some prices to haul a M146 from Homosassa Springs , Fl to Boyne City, Mi. Trailer is in good shape and tires are decent. A small tractor would be all that is needed. Also have a trailer dolly at location so a truck like a Kodiak without fifth wheel plate could do it also but would recommend air brake hook ups. I am just seeing if it's feasible or not.

fasttruck

I moved one on a 55 ton rgn trailer with a 2' deck height which makes the load 13' high which will pass under bridges on the interstate system. A 5th wheel
tractor is required at each end of the job to load/unload the payload as the tractor that pulls the trailer is trapped with the gooseneck and cannot be used. Using
a trailer eliminates all the problems with tires, brakes, lights, license plate etc.