• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35 Electric wiper kit install

oldordie

Anybody have instructions for the electric wiper kit? I got the kit with no instructions and missing bolts and electrical connector. Any help appreciated.

devilman96

I think you guys are speaking of 2 diffrent wiper types... You have a 24V aftermarket wiper set up which is mentioned above for about 40$... Seen here... http://www.odiron.com/store/index.php?cPath=28_33

Then you have a A3 kit which was produced to replace the air motor system on upgraded 2.5 and 5 tons by the military... (posted above)... Cost on these are a few hundred depending the source...

Both work well, the A3 kit as its know is obviously the more sought after being that its the "real deal" in Mil upgrades...

MikeON

Anybody tried the ODIron kit? I've looked through the threads about electric wipers for the deuce, and it's hard to tell if they are talking about this kit or the military upgrade. Is the ODIron kit multispeed? Auto-park?

I think you guys are speaking of 2 diffrent wiper types... You have a 24V aftermarket wiper set up which is mentioned above for about 40$... Seen here... http://www.odiron.com/store/index.php?cPath=28_33

Then you have a A3 kit which was produced to replace the air motor system on upgraded 2.5 and 5 tons by the military... (posted above)... Cost on these are a few hundred depending the source...

Both work well, the A3 kit as its know is obviously the more sought after being that its the "real deal" in Mil upgrades...

armyrino

Good evening. Does anyone know the wiring for the factor electric wiper kit for the m35a2. I know that the unit grounds to the chassis with wire. But do you supply hot to both of the wires that go to the speed switch. Any help would be great . I fell stupid asking but just wanted to check.