• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A2C Lansing Extraction

TedG

I picked up my M35A2C with drop side bed, electric wiper, heater, hard top and a new radiator! Checked all fluids, installed new batteries and vroooom she fired up. I also helped a friend extract his. Go figure, they were next to each other. The trucks ran great and I drove mine home...with insurance of course! This one came back from Kuwait.

Guys, there is a lot of snow so bring a broom and were boots! Since I am done, if anyone needs help tomorrow, pm me.

Attachments

Last edited:

TedG

Thanks for the comps. This one will get a gun ring install this spring! Shackles on most trucks are removed & placed inside cab. Bobh's truck looks good & should drive out of there. I got his serial number so he can get insurance.
Lane, I'm available all day tomorrow. I'll be at my office 2.5mi away from yard. Come down early and have a coffee. Are you coming down to the house? Joe had people show up today & tomorrow. The over priced rustedout wrecker left today to Delaware...

regards

54reo

Looks cold up there guys!

Good looking truck Ted.

I think I can see something familiar...... (thanks a lot!)

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nice catch Ted, I could tell it was all yours!

54Reo, I was wondering if it had left the yard yet. Any issues with it?

TedG

Follow up:

This 1975 M35A2C "Desert Deuce" got to be front and center during the month of June! She is a return from the sandbox so I felt she needed special treatment: new shoes, full pm, sanding and a new Green 383 CARC painting! (the Iragi sun bleached out the CARC) Only thing left is to restencil 25/\ and other markings, clean up the interior and drive her! I also got buzzed by my neighbor's crop duster! Good thing the truck has CARC! lol

Enjoy the pictures and the movie!

Attachments

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
That thing looks GREAT post-paint! CARC ftw!

TedG

Thanks guys! I love the smell of fresh CARC in the morning!

BTW: 4.5 gallons of CARC (under carraige, inside bed and outside). Spray time with two professionals in a paint booth was almost 4 hours of non-stop painting!!!! The painter said while painting it: "When is this thing going to be done!" I later replied: "If you think it took a long time to do this small 2.5 ton, just wait, I have a 5 ton on deck!"