• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A3 Rims on a M35A2???

billystuart

Help, will the rims for a M35A3 work on a M35A2, and also what size tires can I use? This is my first truck and I have a lot to learn. I have purchased the M35 cd of E-Bay and it helps a lot. But there are questions books or cd's can answer.

Thanks

billystuart

I did a lot of reading here. One of the members, I can't remember who, suggested the cd on e-bay for $5.00. I believe it was made by a member of SS. Now I have the best of both worlds. Thanks for your help.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
The A3 rim is made for the LPT style tires. I know some people say you can run regular tires on them, but when I went to put a 395 on one, it looked goofy. I wouldn't do it, others might.

AWheelsOhio

Billy,

Sorry if this sounds like i am no help... But i know people have done it. Sorry i dont know how to do it. I can help you out with the wheels if you need some good ones the A3 ones that is. I have brand new ones that i got a year ago and are in perfect condition factory fresh.

flyxpl

The A3 rim is made for the LPT style tires. I know some people say you can run regular tires on them, but when I went to put a 395 on one, it looked goofy. I wouldn't do it, others might.
Gimpyrob , could you explain in more detail . Is it the bead style of the tires . I would think that 395's would be the same as 14.5's other than the width . I just bought an A3 and do not like the way the 14.5's look like they are tucked inside the bed and fenders to far. I was wanting to put 395's on my A3 .

DEVILDOC

So you can run them with 395's , but do you need to flip hubb,I would like to run 395 but don't want to flip hubs is this doable , :deadhorse:

welldigger

395's on a3 wheels coming soon. First I have to get the wheels powder coated flat black. Then order some tires. Then maybe my truck will hang in with traffic.