• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M37B1 Goes for $187,000.00

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
While I like an M37 there isn't one anywhere worth that much and that includes the one sold at BJ.

Don't get me wrong, it is a good looking truck but it isn't really a restoration, it's a fully customized truck. The second one is a better example and while both plane and M37 "may" be worth $350k at a charity auction but not in real life.

Al Harvey

Sweet, that means that rusted out hull of a M37 behind the barn with no drivetrain and a tree growing through it must be worth at least $15,000!!!!!!

FrankUSMC

That truck was restored by Mr. Talbert. I had a chance to ride with him in one of his rebuilt M37s back in 1988, WOW!! I still have not forgotten that ride. This was a time when you could still find very nice rebuilt M37s, and WWII trucks. To ride in one that had a diesel motor was just plain wild.
One of the few, Frank USMC RET.

billyzz

While I like an M37 there isn't one anywhere worth that much and that includes the one sold at BJ.

Don't get me wrong, it is a good looking truck but it isn't really a restoration, it's a fully customized truck. The second one is a better example and while both plane and M37 "may" be worth $350k at a charity auction but not in real life.
for that kinda money you could hire master fabricators to build you one from stainless steel with surgical precision tolerances
i dont trust charities
they have a fantastic track record of lining organizers pockets
while a fraction of 1% actually does some good

Last edited: