• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M578

M578

Wideload

It's amazing to see that you have one of my favorite vehicle
I crewed this vehicle for 3 years in the Dutch army, www.m578-recovery.nl
I collect pics and other stuf of these vehicle, maybe I can help you if you have some questions, I have all TM's here.
Can you send me some pics.

regards Ruud.

wideload

Dutch M578

Nice to hear from you Ruud,
We have now finished painting the outside of the M578 and started to replace all the small parts on the outside. Last weekend we took it to its first show only about 4 miles from my friends farm where the restoration work is taking place. I have not had time to register it yet, and the access to the show site was difficult for a low loader due to the bad weather we have had in the UK the last few weeks so we decided to "tow" it to the show behind my friends JCB Fastrac. We used the "A" frame connected to the front. It drove really well most of the time pushing the tractor ! Tomorrow I will try to post some pictures taken by the passenger in the Fastrac.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: more pictures hopefully !

wideload, that is AWESOME! A big two thumbs up on this side of the pond for saving a neat piece of armored history!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks