• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M60 rear winch

m108

I would like to add a winch to the rear of my M108 like the M60. I have the TM for the M108 and it dosen't show it . Is there a TM for the M60? Iwas also wondering if anyone has pictures of this setup?

m108

Kenny,I traded on a winch out of a 5 ton bridge truck and was thinking about trying to use it and make it look as original as possible.Any info would be very helpful.

m108

Thanks for the replies .I found an article in Military Vehicles Magazine where M-Series Rebuild restored one but only one shot from the rear.I would like to see some pics of the PTO drive line, winch mounts and cable guide set up if any one has any. I would like to get the parts for this collected and or fabricated before I start the multi fuel conversion and do it all at one time.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks