• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m62

jayjetseck

going to look at a 1953 m62 (wrecker) next weekend it looks a little ruff in the pics ... exhaust is not original and its a gasser title reads its an international but that didnt seem right . curious if anyone had a idea on what a good price would be ..its suppose to run but i always assume the worst but maybe a paintjob some hoses and some love .. let me know what you think a fair price is .. there asking 5000 ???

vtdeucedriver

If it really is your description.........................good price!!!!! Even though its a gasser, what you put into it, you will get it back if you need to get rid of it. If you buy it, post and let us know and I will welcome you to the WRECKER CLUB:-D

m.walker

When you get it and start using it you'll understand why they cost so much . Moving heavy items around is a blast , instead of a lot of work . I played with mine a little when a friend owned it , then I had to have it . It took a while but when he decided to sell , it was mine !

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
My m62 is a 1953 International Harvester.
Originally a gasser, converted to multifuel in 1989 by toole depot.

drjconley

my m62 is a 1953 and it was converted to a multifuel. i just paid 5000 last year, it did blow a head gasket and i paid 700 to get it home. so, i guess i paid more around 5000 plus 700 plus gaskets and head work.
jim

vtdeucedriver

Mine is a 53 Diamond T and its still a gasser. It was surplused out in 2001 and I bought it for $5000.00. The govt had a depot rebuild just before. Got a lot of new suspension parts in the rear and has the updated steering...........(that is sweet!!!!!) Could not ask for a better truck.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Although I have but a puny M108, I can tell you that life around here would never be the same without it. It has given me the ability to make a privacy fence with engine cans.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks