• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m818 with winch $3000

kx250m1

I bought it

so I broke down and gave him what he wanted, it doesn't hurt to try to get it for less, even though I knew it was good deal anyway, I may try to have him get it fixed before I go and get it, and I'll pay the shop bill. or should I just try and find a person to haul it for me? He said it didn't matter to him. I just don't want to pay for shipping and then realize I need to pay someone else to fix it anyways, is it a fairly simple job, do you need any special tools?

one downside though.

I need to buy a trailer, I'll be looking for a flatbed, like a m127, if anyone has one laying around let me know.

98hd

so I broke down and gave him what he wanted, it doesn't hurt to try to get it for less, even though I knew it was good deal anyway, I may try to have him get it fixed before I go and get it, and I'll pay the shop bill. or should I just try and find a person to haul it for me? He said it didn't matter to him. I just don't want to pay for shipping and then realize I need to pay someone else to fix it anyways, is it a fairly simple job, do you need any special tools?

one downside though.

I need to buy a trailer, I'll be looking for a flatbed, like a m127, if anyone has one laying around let me know.

I'm going to be swapping the trans in my 5-ton soon, and doing the clutch while I'm in there. I've found all of the parts except the pilot bearing.

If you decide to do it yourself you can borrow the alignment tool I got after I'm done. Going to try and order the parts tomorrow morning and do it within the next 2 weeks. Hopefully then I can get the truck back on the road. I haven't driven it off of my property since I bought it last december.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks