• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M880 waranty sticker

N1265

Does anybody know where I can get a warranty sticker for the M880 ? This is the big white sticker on the dash next to the data plate.

Thanks,

M543A2

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Do you think this can be removed from a parts truck? I have a parts truck, but I do not remember if the warranty statement is an adhesive backed plastic label or if it is a riveted on metal panel.
Regards Marti Sacks

N1265

I seriously doubt it can be removed in good shape, It is a sticker with adhesive backing.....

I wonder if one could be duplicated from a Really good picture. or if by some chance somebody knew who might of made them for dodge.

any Ideas would be welcome......

Jones

Some of the labels actually have a p/n. Might be near microscopic, down in a lower corner or just outside of a border. With that at least you'll have something to go to a Dodge dealer or surplus source and see if they're available.
Anybody with one in good enough shape to be photographed???

N1265

Does anybody have one to check and see if there is a part number or a NSN on these stickers ?

I removed mine during the restoration thinking I could get one threw Saturn.....

McGuyver

I have one on my dash that is still in good shape. I'll go out there tomorrow and see if I can find any identifying numbers...

McGuyver

I went out and looked at the sticker last night, and I couldn't find any kind of part number on it. The only thing it had at the bottom was the description: "Chysler Motors Corporation"

N1265

I wonder if the make a portable scanner that you could scan the decale with, Then download it to a disc and have a someone print one up ?

Just wondering.......

nattieleather

They do make portable scanners, but I would think that with it being on the dash it might be difficualt to scan. I would think a very good digital picture might be better. If I could get a pic of one I bet I could make a word or pdf doc that was very very close.

N1265

Not mopar. but there is a company called Phoenix graphic that claims to have "any decal for any car"... they did not have it.

Any idea of their web address ?

McGuyver

Hi guys,

just got back from Thanksgiving dinner with the relative. Yes I do have a digital camera. I'll try to see if I can get a good picture in the daylight (it probably won't be until Saturday, since I'm busy again all day tomorrow.) Don't be surprised if the quality isn't very good though, I tried taking a picture of it once, and it turned out blurry (Camer only has auto focus, and it doesn't do close up shots very well.) However I'll see what I can do.

McGuyver

The original pics are a little bit bigger than this. If you want them, just IM me with your Email addy and I will send them to you.