• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M887 manuals?

stancanpara

I just brought home a 1977 Shop Equipment, Cantact Maintenance, Truck Mounted, M887.

I have a couple deuces but have never gone this small before... :roll:

Can someone give me a list of the necessary TMs??? :lol:

It has the Hobart welder/generator setup with the 4 cyl. gas engine. The data plate for the welder is kind of dinged up but it "looks like" it says "KW 41" that sounds like a LOT of juice so maybe it's only 4.1....? :?:

Just hauled it home but the guy I bought it from said it ran when he parked it...in 2000...and it sat in his backyard under the trees until this past weekend.. :wink:

Thanks for any info I can get!!

Cheers!

Stan

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
TM 9-2320-266-10, TM 9-2320-266-20, TM 9-2320-266-20P, TM 9-2320-266-34, TM 9-2320-266-34P and I can't recall the one for the shop set but I have it if I can ever get my laptop fixed.

stancanpara

Thanks for the TM numbers! Where would you recomend I purchase them?

Where is "Bill at Plattsburgh Diesel " located? I'm about 40 miles northwest of Richmond VA.

Thanks for your assistance! :D

Cheers!

Stan

citizensoldier

Portrayal Press probably has the manuals for purchase or there are some sites you can download them from. I have a set of new axles for that truck sitting in FL if you are interested. Forgive me for this but I must do it
nopics :D