• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M923A2 VIN and a SF97 question

Status
Not open for further replies.

brasco

Sorry to be posting one more insurance thread but I'm getting the run around from my State Farm insurance agent trying to insure a M923A2.

My understanding is these trucks DO NOT have a normal VIN number, they have a serial number instead. Am I correct on this??? From the data plate on the dash, my number serial appears to be 2307086. (I can't post a picture right now)

Are there any SS members in Indiana that can give me the contact info for a State Farm agent who knows how to insure this truck in Indiana? My agent is telling me that they cannot move forward without at a valid VIN number. I have already sent them pictures of the truck including a picture of the data plate on the dash.

Also... when I fill out the SF97 form do I just use the same serial number (2307086) without any other numbers? I see a fiasco coming up at the BMV.

Thanks,

Don

Status
Not open for further replies.