• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M927 or Ma-deuce

rancherrob

Steel Soldiers Supporter
M927 or Deuce+.5

So my dilema is that I can get either one. There are good reasons for either one. So which would you choose and why?

Last edited:

goldneagle

M35 would be easier to drive and use less fuel. M927 has power Steering and I think Auto transmission. Harder to make turns in a M927 because of long wheel base. 5 ton will carry more as well.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Do you mean Ma Deuce as in a .50 cal or a deuce and a half?

You can never have too many heavy machineguns....and the Ma Deuce took first place at the Machine Gun Nationals.

If I had a choice (and the money) I would be on the Ma Deuce like a hobo on a ham sandwich.

.50 cals are the weapon of choice for zombie removal.

rancherrob

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Freudian slip. I meant deuce and a half/M35.
I really want a nice M35A2 or A3 but have a hard time justifying it for just a big boy toy. The M927 costs more but would be more useful around the farm and I can save $100 a trip by taking the tractors in for service on the 5 ton.

Last edited:

2027Deuce

Depends what your gona do with it. How much do you want to spend? I know you meant both trucks but if you are comparing M2 to a 900 series 5 ton I'd have to say welcome home Ma.