• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M939 wiper blades

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Need help identifying the right wiper blades for a M923.

The parts quick reference shows Napa 60-1450 which is a 14inch hd wiper blade and an anco 51-18 which is a hd 18 inch wiper blade.

I also saw a listing from a surplus vendor showing 12 inch?

Could anyone who has changed one , provide me with the aftermarket brand and part number?

Or could someone measure the length of their wiper blade and post a closeup picture of it so i can identify the mounting point?

Just trying to pick up some before i go on a recovery Tue?

Happy Mardi Gras!

Juan

Beerslayer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I used the NAPA 16-1450 and it fit good.

When you replace the blade, it mounts with an included stainless screw with lock nut. Don't tighten the nut too tight as it needs a little play in it to keep in contact with the windshield.

FFRCobra

Sorry for resurrecting an old post but for those searching for answers and finding this thread, 16-1450 doesn't exist at NAPA anymore but the 60-1450 does and they appear to be the correct 14" blade and at only $6 each.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Will bring this back to help a few folks out. I use a 14inch Rain X latitude blade. You need a longer bolt to get it to reach thru the blade and arm.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Attachments

Last edited:

Tinstar

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
ANCO still makes them.
Installed a new set a few weeks ago.
Comes with new hardware.

Can’t find the part number now.

Last edited: