• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

making a trade?

Varyag

Trade in on the bike is around 1800 bucks so it might be worth it if the deuce is in alright shape. Any info on the truck? running not running, good tires, what was the deadline list if you PM'd it, ect ect.

scott07

the truck is alright, it has been sitting though for 4 years, good tires, winch, not sure if it is running, and the owner said yes he would trade

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'd trade. Since I about killed myself on my friends dirtbike, I hate motorcycles. I like MVs though :grin:.

wikallen

a deuce for a pre fi cbr with no fairing? Take it and don't look back. What forks did you put on that thing? looks like later model 600rr forks.

iamhere

the truck is alright, it has been sitting though for 4 years, good tires, winch, not sure if it is running, and the owner said yes he would trade
No, the owner, the Missouri Conservation Department, nor the user, the Lanton Fire Department at no time, in any way, shape, form, or manner said he would trade, sell, give, or otherwise barter the truck. The Fire Chief (ME) did give you the contact number of the Missouri Conservation Department, so you could inquire about their disposition plans, and advised you that is normally done through auction.

dozer1

Hmm , it would appear that this matter has been cleared up. At this point I would suggest to try and sell the bike possibly on craigslist and then look for a deuce to purchase with the money you get + prob a few extra bux. If you needed to come up with say 2000 extra for a deuce that runs, has brakes and batteries that work and a title, That would be a well spent 2 grand my friend..