• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Membership renewal from Asheville

bellavesus

I had posted about my trailer several years back, but it got deleted? Anways, I will reintroduce myself here.
I have an m-416 Stevens Trailer from 1967. It was upgraded by the previous owner with a heavier suspension and LED lights and tailgate. I made my own tarp cover with grommets to fit the trailer right after I got it. After 4 years its still in decent shape, cannot seem to find the old pics, but here is one with it loaded up with my oil cleaning centrifuge.
In the photo is also my 1986 TD Isuzu trooper that I painted Olive and have done many custom modifications such as suspension lift and extra fuel tank with Vegetable Oil system. The truck has been a labor of love for over 6 years, and now I would like to get something a bit bigger to haul with.
I am looking to get an M35 soon, to help around the land. Im located in WNC.P1080072.jpg

bellavesus

Thanks for the compliment, that trailer is probably my favorite piece of equipment! If I can dig up the photos from years back I will post them, as they show the craftmanship and detail alot better. I used the trailer on that trip to haul that centrifuge system and around 100 gallons of oil plus tools from NC to OR, then down the West coast and back across the South to the East. It was a great trip, only had a minor snag in Texas on some black ice and popped a tire off a rim on the truck.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks