• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Memphis Chambersburg Liquidation

Alredneck

Banned
AH that info about them closing that store has been out for awhile now and they have already shipped a bunch of there "good" part to their memphis tn store. They said business was keeping up with the overhead so something had to give and even though they rebuilt truck up there and sold parts alot of stuff still had to come down to tn to get finished. This is from a frien of oours on the inside. But would be interested to know what they have left up there to auction off.

m35a2kevin

i live in eysight if the property.
there is alot of equipment still there.the fields are still full of parts trucks, there is crap scattered everywere, trucks trailers engine crates, from what i can tell,the buildings are still packed. but really dont feel like getting arrested for tresspassing.:razz:

kevin

drdstny

Banned
1 Oct? I'm so there. I'm no threat to most of you guys but there's a lot of little trinkety stuff I really need, and if they don't have it for sale, I bet one of you guys will either have it on your truck--for sale or at least identification.

Got enough vehicles for now. :)

Kjb2007

Banned
Is there anyone that is going to this auction that might be able to get me a couple parts brought to the auction on thursday so i can get it back here?

Need a 800 series hood, grill guard, bumper, radiator

Thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks