• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

mep-803a coolant temperature sender

cbisson

Well for coolant gauges you have a couple options (stock depending). This is a drop in replacement, but will read 15-20* higher than reality (though that has no effect on the coolant overtemp sensor which will still work properly if its too hot)

I have also personally used the DATCON 101587, but I don't see it available anywhere.

The one in the classifieds will work here. If you wanted it to be spot on, I am sure you could get the info from Beede on the resistance range and a suitable sender replacement... but it will work as is.

cbisson

There's also this one that appearance wise matches what I bought a couple years ago under the part number (101586) listed above. Has a different part number now....not sure if something changed or if the vendors website is inaccurate.

Last edited:

2Pbfeet

There's also this one that appearance wise matches what I bought a couple years ago under the part number (101586) listed above. Has a different part number now....not sure if something changed or if the vendors website is inaccurate.

FWIW: The gauges are basically the same, except the 101582 has Fahrenheit and Centigrade, while 101586 is just Fahrenheit.

All the best,

2Pbfeet