• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mep 806a is making me look bad

jmenende

So I got this 806a off auction and its kicking my arse. I know not to trust meters but its probably right at 50 hours since i does not run right. Let me explain.
After adjusting the governor, since it had a temperamental actuator, i got her to run steady and produce power. After a few seconds of running, the reverse power light comes on and wont reset. I cannot close the circuit interruptor either. Now, if i switch the battleshort on and then close the circuit interruptor, i get power to the lugz. I run the load bank at 60kw for a min and im able to reset the reverse power error. Then I turn off the battle short and after 2 hours running it does not come back on or shut off. However, if I turn the unit off, the whole process needs to be redone to get power to the lugz. Btw, I already swapped the reverse power relay with a known working one. Any leads gents?