• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mile Marker Surpreme Hubs on Sale at Summit Racing

chevymike

Hey guys,

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up that Summit Racing has Mile Marker Surpreme hubs on a killer special. Normally $165.95, on sale $89.50. This is for a DANA 60 axle.

I just happened across them and looks like a great deal if you are thinking of replacing the stock one. Just passing on a good deal and hope this is not against the rules. I ordered my set yesterday.

Mile Marker 449SS - Mile Marker Supreme Locking Hubs - Overview - SummitRacing.com

Last edited:

chevymike

No idea what you paid but on Summit's site they are $239.99 for Warn Premiums. If you are getting those for less then $90, I want to know as I am going to start a new business. :p About the cheapest I can find is $195.

Are you sure you are talking hubs for a DANA 60 axle. M1009's don't use that axle.

onegmjack

I may be wrong,but always called them 1 ton axle,even though they came in 3/4ton trucks,
because of them being bigger.Around here they are very hard to come by.Whole axle,or
even parts. Very good price.