• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

missing guages?

mf5129

as a cucv owner ive never bought a duece yet.i have seen many listed with no guages?i was wondering why.i think the brakes would probably be the most trouble from sitting.any more pitfalls?i want a hardtop/winch/heater.i want to install a m1031 service body on one with a bobbed frame.make a great service truck.

Heavysteven

Solution is to find some used radioactive gauges and replace. Serously find a part truck and pull replace the panel.

The brakes take preventitive care and a simple. Hard top, heater, and winch will add around 1,000 dollars.

Preview, preview, preview

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
LOL. 2 nights ago I had to unload a compressor off of a truck with the M108. My M108 is a yard truck and hasn't nary a bit of a wiring harness on it. Well it was dark and the truck was at the rear of the property and it's very dark back there. So when I approach the truck, a cat springs out of the cab, not unusual. I settle in the seat and start flipping levers and pushing buttons and look down and see the speedo in somehwat of a glow. I wished that I had stockpiled more of these gauges when I could have, they are cool as heck.

krall

serious? they take the hole gage cluster out, so your saying they'er all radioactive?? or just messing around??

I was wondering this myself

Heavysteven

I met a vendor at the GA Rally who had all the gauges.
Kevin @ Star Electric Ordance 270-877-0813.

I had to replace my oil pressure gauge. Got a new star replica from CSI.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks