• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Modifications to my Bobbed Deuce

CliffW

looking good

Phil,

That looks sweet. I have a set of the bumper trays from od also that I need to get put on. Keep up the good work.

downeast

Wheels are from OD Iron and tires are Michelin XML's. I have a set of Michelin XL's that I also got from OD Iron that are much nicer and I'm going to swap out the XML's for them soon.

Djfreema

In Memorial
In Memorial
Cool Mods, My ex 404 Unimog had a nice fold down ladder that was about as long as yours when folded down and half as long folded up, very useful.

scrapdaddy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Good job! I'm starting on my deuce this summer and if you don't mind saying, what is the paint you used. The internet doesn't show color all that well, but I like your color alot. The steps, did you make them up are purchase them, good idea. I hope mine turns out close to yours. Thanks Ron

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks