• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mv pr

zout

Taking Zout 2's M38A1 to a car show tomorrow in full display as best as I can along with the 43 that has gone though a full manual wax treatment this week. The paint in the Ga sun had really gotten to it really bad - last person to see it in poor shape was PB - so what she looks like now after some really difficult hours to get it done to show it tomorrow at the car show was hard for me.

Deb's M38A1 - with some great help of CAMO to get it where she is at now is breathtaking to me - it is coming along nicely.

I know I put both of these units under the 37 forum but I am lazy and only want to disturb your time of only having to read one of my dribbling on posts only one time. I will post pics of the car show if ya want me to.

Time to find another project as I am boring myself.

Attachments

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
That dedication and sense of duty is what led us to bestow the title of "Commander Warp" to you Zout![thumbzup]

Give the man a mission then get the **** out of his way!!:popcorn:

Attachments

goldneagle

Taking Zout 2's M38A1 to a car show tomorrow in full display as best as I can along with the 43 that has gone though a full manual wax treatment this week. The paint in the Ga sun had really gotten to it really bad - last person to see it in poor shape was PB - so what she looks like now after some really difficult hours to get it done to show it tomorrow at the car show was hard for me.

Deb's M38A1 - with some great help of CAMO to get it where she is at now is breathtaking to me - it is coming along nicely.

I know I put both of these units under the 37 forum but I am lazy and only want to disturb your time of only having to read one of my dribbling on posts only one time. I will post pics of the car show if ya want me to.

Time to find another project as I am boring myself.
There is a M52A2 sitting here that could use your magic touch. Since you are bored I would be willing to let you tackle it. I can pay for any parts and supplies needed. :grd:

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you want some thing to wax, come on over, and I will let you have at the M814. 33 feet of OD green, just awaiting!:grd:

zout

Only problem is

After the first brew and 30 minutes of hard work - what else would you have lined up for me to work on so we did not waste time ??

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looking great! Hope you have great weather and a fantastic day at the show.

[thumbzup]

zout

M43B1 took #3 of the top 15 at the car show.

M38A1 - when we left the house driving it she studdered around the next street and died. Time contraint on my part to not want to fuss with it and enjoy at least part of the rest of the day I let er roll backwards all the way to the front of the house - parked it - traveled on with the 43.

Got home after the show and removed the line to the carb and she spit fuel over the fender- charged the batteries as I had pretty much nearly worn them out from attempts to fire. She fired right up and drove it back in the garage for further inspection.

Did get a chance to possibly bring a couple folks to the site - one is looking for an M37 - another wanted an ambulance of his own (yes there were a couple offers quickly turned down and understood this one is NOT for Sale). What part of NO do some folks not understand.

I will have to look if Deb took pics cause I was toooooo busy screwing off on some free time to myself.

zout

Deb took the pic in full sun at the show - only one I have of the fun - the best thing the judges stated is that the folks were allowed to touch - sit - get into the ambulance section to actually FEEL and be a part of what the Medics had to work in.

The other pic is a toy I built in a couple hrs for the boys. The oldest made a drawing and wanted to make it - so he welded and drilled and painted while this ole fella guided.

It is a mutilation military vehicle - it is not built for safety - it is built for speed - I bet that baby was ripping 30 mph down the street - anyone old enough here to remember toys like this can appreciate the thing.

Attachments

BlondeGuy

Beautiful vehicles.
If you are interested, I can point you in the directions of another ambulance. Its looks like its in good condition, but needs to be rescued.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336916703.470770.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336916785.160199.jpg

zout

WOW Blondeguy - there was a fella at the show wanting one and I turned him on to come to SS even though he did not have an MV yet.

Best place to come - read - learn - and then seek one out was my reason - besides getting another awesome memeber here with us.

Hope he (they cause there were a couple folks) enter and register.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Good job representing the GREEN SIDE" Zout!:beer:
It's amazing how few folks ever get a chance to actually touch an MV and it seems like the kids enjoy them the most.:)

Attachments

BlondeGuy

What's great is watching the kids at the car shows. I've got a ferret I take with Zombie Response decals and a minigun mounted on the turret. I enjoy setting the kids in the gunners seat while their parents take pictures.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336926671.961160.jpg
My grandbaby
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336926710.528859.jpg

There are alot of car shows that support Veterans and Active Duty personnel that is a great opportunity to promote MVs.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
What's great is watching the kids at the car shows. I've got a ferret I take with Zombie Response decals and a minigun mounted on the turret. I enjoy setting the kids in the gunners seat while their parents take pictures.

View attachment 330927
My grandbaby
View attachment 330928

There are alot of car shows that support Veterans and Active Duty personnel that is a great opportunity to promote MVs.
I want one!!!!!!:beer:

Attachments

zout

Squirt-Truck
Assume - the assuming position. :beer:

Couple little things in it to take it down the highway to figure out - but up to that point - absolutely assume.

assume your regular postion.