• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MV trailer to haul skid loader

dentman

Im looking for a trailer that is capable of hauling around 5500 lb skid steer. I found the M105A2 curb weight is 2750 and gvw is 5750 so I doubt that'd hold.

Does anyone know what the next step up would be? I checked the resources but didnt find any that applied.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Whatcha gonna haul it with? If your skidsteer isn't too wide, the M353 might be a cheaper alteernative. Other than that, look for an M345 (heavy as heck) or the M1061 (and related trailers). The decks on the last 2 are kinda high.

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
M1061, M1061a1, M1061e1, M979 would work. 5 ton flatbeds, tandem singles, 12-14 foot bed.

Deck height is 36 inches, lower than deuce bed(50in) or M105

Attachments

Last edited:

rat4spd

Im looking for a trailer that is capable of hauling around 5500 lb skid steer. I found the M105A2 curb weight is 2750 and gvw is 5750 so I doubt that'd hold.

Does anyone know what the next step up would be? I checked the resources but didnt find any that applied.

Just a side note, the data plate on my 105 says highway payload capacity is 4500#'s.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks