• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mvpa convention july 8-10, who's comming and what are you bringing?

builderboy

I will be there with my m35a2 Bringing it up on wednesday and staying until saturday. Looking forward to meeting lots of MV folks Wife says truck is for sale. I say ok but no one is going to pay what it's going to take. I love my truck !:beer:

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Dave T. Yep plenty of med chests and I have about 25 of the gray Hardigg cases left, each one of my trucks has one to store the canvass in when I not displaying them. If it cools off any this evening I will be down at the barn loading them in the M818 cargo. I'll be taking some surgical tables and sinks that were made in 2005. Gunwriter I think I may have a set of 101 wooden bows with corners for you also, will have to go to the shed and check for sure.

Attachments

davesgmc

a grey case woudl work fine if it fits in there. you gonna stage any of this stuff here before the convention? you could drop a case off here then if ya want. just let me knwo what i owe ya for it

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I need a couple spares for my 101's too.....one 5 lug and one 8 lug...
(why didn't I get two the same!!:mrgreen:)
That is how this OD sickness attacks the brain, you must have one of everything. When it gets to the terminal stage, two or more of the same!:twisted:

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
From what I understand there will be an outside display area were you and your truck can come and go. There is supposed to be an outside roofed arena with security that you can have your truck displayed or parked in at night. If your MV is put inside the main arena for judging or display it can not be removed till the end of the show Saturday evening. This is all hearsay info, someone from the hosting chapter needs to give us the "rest of the story".2cents

DDoyle

Supporting Vendor
Regarding outside display areas - I believe in theory the vehicle pre-registration has closed. However, you can call HQ M-F 8-4:30 at 800-365-5798 and get more info (I'll try to reach someone today on this, but no promises I'll succeed).

In the meantime, here is some info:

Naturally, I'll be there!

Best wishes,
David Doyle

Attachments

Last edited:

davesgmc

I ahve a question. My insurance comapny for my ferret wants me to get an apprasial,,,,is there anyone available and qualified at the show to do such a thing?

builderboy

All I know dave is it's worth more than my wife is going to let me pay someone for something as cool as a ferret !! Maybe I could talk her into something like elmo though...since it's four doors and all. :D

builderboy

Hey dave are you bringing elmo??? Do you have some pics. I want to forward them to my wife with my x-mas list attached before the convention.

Thanks
Builderboy

davesgmc

elmo wont be there til saturday. i was actually driving it around earlier,,,,cruizing donw 24/40 at a nice 70 mph and.........POP! an air line blew off somewhere under the truck, scared the **** outta me,,,what was worse,,,no air=no brakes! Nice and calmy slowed to a crwal til i got to the nearest gravel road, took it slowy around to get back home, it was just a rubber hose that blew off the hose end, no big deal, i will get it fixed later.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks