• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My first MV

biscuitwhistler37

I think you need to get the Deuce dyno-tested to sort out the 4hp - 134hp - 167hp mystery! ;-)
There is a chance it makes a full 80hp at the wheels!

It is a good surprise to find out that they dropped a late production multi into the truck. Have you checked the transmission, too? Maybe it was a whole driveline transplant!
I did and it appears to be so! It's an English 3035, can't find a year or anything and it's just a 3 line data tag but still, it's been swapped. T case looks original but is way too clean and the paints too nice, so I'm looking into that today. As for the dyno, I looked into it, but for what these guys want for a "just curious" run on my "stock" deuce, I can spend the money making it a not stock deuce, and go from a "just curious" run, to "lets see what a 200hp multi fuel sounds like" 😆

biscuitwhistler37

@biscuitwhistler37 My comment about the dyno was tongue-in-cheek!
I looked into it shortly after getting the truck 🤣
However, here is what a 200 hp multifuel sounds like! :)
My LDS just after the refresh (new rings, new mains and rod bearings, new heads and valve trains)
That sounds beautiful! Thanks for sharing, not a whole lot of difference between the two, unless mines an LDS with a late model LDT tag on it 😯...... I'll find out when its my turn to refresh 😬.