• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My first MV

bcowanwheels

If the gate is warped dont waste your time on it as it will never close correctly. There very flimsey from the factory. Thats why i make mine from double thick material.

chimesickle

"Wife just rolls her eyes at me and says "Why cant you collect things like model cars or stuff we could actually use".
Women have the most upside down backwards logic!! Model cars are not useful. But the truck can be used daily for everything from hauling cargo to transportation to plowing to parades, to an investment. Why cant they understand this? Most women have contempt for old trucks, especially Army green trucks. Kills me. Same thing with musicians, women love the long haired guys with no talent, but ignore real musicians who study and practice daily:((

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks