• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My kids had their first ride in a Deuce

BlondeGuy

I'm off on a family vacation and was passing through the Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge area. I decided to visit the guys at Smokey Mountain Ziplines and we had a great time.

They have a whole herd of Deuces that they take their customers up the mountains to the zip lines. We climbed into the bed of the Duece and went through some tough terrain.

A big thanks go out to all the guys at Smokey Mountains Ziplines. It was one of the highlights of our trip.

augiedoggy

I'm off on a family vacation and was passing through the Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge area. I decided to visit the guys at Smokey Mountain Ziplines and we had a great time.

They have a whole herd of Deuces that they take their customers up the mountains to the zip lines. We climbed into the bed of the Duece and went through some tough terrain.

A big thanks go out to all the guys at Smokey Mountains Ziplines. It was one of the highlights of our trip.
i believe the owner of that company is a member here, what a great idea for a business!
Love that area, pancake places everywhere you turn....lol!

edit... Oh, duh....it's in the member recognition forum......sorry

Last edited: