• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My M1009

galeo7171

I figured I'd share my updated pics of my newly painted 1009. I painted it myself in a friends driveway, first time ever painted a vehicle. Turned out better than I thought it would. (the pics aren't the greatest, the green shows shadowed on the a couple pics, looks much better in person!)

Attachments

K45

No complaints here. Looks great. I would not tell it was your 1st time. One thing about that green it sure does show all the boo boos like the little one on your hood. :razz: Very good job.

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks great, stop by and paint mine in my friends driveway! Oh wait, can't, it's snowing!

galeo7171

Perfect, that is I want to do with mine. Color of Paint details?

Thanks,
Mike

I used the 383 substitute from rapcoparts.com. I ordered two gallons of it, only used one. I used a 3 to 1 ratio, reducing it with xylene. I sprayed it on with a HVLP gravity fed gun