• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My M109A3 RV Project Blog

SSG ALBANESE

Wow... Well I just spent a 1/4 of the day reading all 7 pages of this. I absolutly love it. Thank you for posting this. Great build, and I would love to show my girl friend. I let her drive the CUCV and now she just keeps asking to use that instead of the Duramax lol.

Are you still in Santa Cruz? I live in Seaside (Monterey) and have been trying to find a local Deuce buddy. PM me or send me a text 831-324-3267. I may be of use for a recovery... cheaper than a tow truck and may have some parts to share with you.

I'm sorry to hear about their trouble, but at least they have a good story to tell now. Seriously who would try to rob someone with a deuce in the driveway and a motorcycle in the bedroom? I enjoyed the reenactment for the video as well! Hope they catch the second guy.