• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need a lowboy to haul 816 from ohio to washington

MilitaryRestoration

I am in need of someone who can drive a 816 out to washington or even half way, or lowboy it out... I will also have some other odds and ends and a drop side deuce bed that needs to come over here. Like in the title... Ohio to Washington. Thanks guys, let me know...

number9

Drop deck should work okay. Ditto on your time frame. When you need it picked up, where and when / where you need it delivered? Can it be driven onto - off of the trailer at each location?

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hopefully you are paying him when the wrecker is picked up, otherwise it probably won't be there.:roll:

MilitaryRestoration

Wrecker is already taken care of I just need it transported... please no side track comments. Sooner the better on getting it home, it's been too long already. Any help greatly appreciated. Even if a relay of getting the truck here or something, that would be awesome!!