• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need a set of door hinge halves

rgregj

I've put this in the classified section, thought I'd do a fast track as well. I bought a new door for the deuce but I need a set of hinge halves that bolt onto the cab. The door has new halves on it already. I've called Memphis and they want a forturne, Saturn Surplus only has the door side halves. Thought one of you guys might have a set to spare.

Thanks as always,

Greg

CGarbee

I don't have a spare set, but last time I purchased a set (about two years, to be honest), White Owl had them for a price that I thought was "cheap". You might try them... Good luck.

acetomatoco

I posted earlier that I had complete hinges for a good price based on availability at the end of this weeks VT show... There are 4 now, I think....packed away in the trailer not to see the light of day until Friday....

acetomatoco

OK... will try to find this thread next week. Or you can boost me up to see what I found.. I will set them aside as I find em... It rained so hard on us at the CT show that I packed quickly and without any rhyme or reason, so boxes as opened will be resorted etc.

rgregj

Ace, I'll PM you next week and go from there. I've got the old door with the rotten hinges back on so there's no hurry. Gotta hate those rainy packing days.

Thanks