• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need an engine part. Help

IRWFO

I have a big problem. Do any of you fine guys have a Engine Water Outlet for my 6.2? Part# 14028917. Yesterday my thermostat failed and today when I went to replace it, the bottom bolt on the thermostat housing was either seized or cross threaded. Either way the bottom ear on the outlet broke off.

Spentshell was a good guy and towed my rig home for me but now I need a part tha GM no longer has. I'm in a bind because this is my daily driver and the wife is not happy with sharing here car.

Thanks for your time.

JERRY:cry:

IRWFO

Thanks to all who offered them to me. I have one coming to me so the truck will be back on the road in a few. Again thanks, guys. ;-)

kennyw

I had the same part break on me on a family vacation 1500 miles from home once... long story short, the parts manager from the Lovell, WY GMC dealer picked me up at a local park and drove me around to find the part on someones parts truck in a back 40 (after several stops at local junk yards).

Hope I can be just as much help.