• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need drawing

tktsales

Anyone have a drawing for a transmission wiring harness p/n12349810. This is for the X200-4 Transmission in an M113A3. It is just a short harness but I need to figure out what pin is what. Thanks in advance for any help. Ted:)

tktsales

Well thats the problem is I dont have a haness to work with. If I did it would be rather easy but I need to build a harness for a converstion job from scratch. I have the TM that give me all the connector info I need I just dont know what wire goes from pin 1 on controller connector to what pin at the transmission connector.. There are no current solicitations so I cant get the drawing from dibbs and dont think I have access to any other systems.

3cavtanker

M113A3 Wiring Schematics

I happen to have a complete set of manuals for the M113 series from A2 to A3, including schematics. I can e-mail them to you if you would like. I tend to collect the electronic version of manuals, any i can get my hands on (preferably modern equipment since i work as a maintenance contractor for GDLS) Let me know what you need and I will be happy to attach the .PDF files to an e-mail for you.

Jim
m_3_3_cav@yahoo.com