• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need parts and manual help with military 12k 2 post lift

chenderson

Hello, hoping someone can point me in the right direction for locating a manual with part numbers for a military 12,000lb 2 post lift. It was acquired from Maine military authority and has no manufacturer markings. It is in need of a hydraulic cylinder. It has a rough hand written label with what appears to be a GPO-12 for model number. I have attached a picture. Any help with a manual or who made these things would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Attachments

Coug

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I found that Gemini Lifts has model numbers for 2 post lifts that are GPO-10A and GPO-9A, so the GPO-12 does match their model numbering system. Other than that though I'm not any help.

EDIT:
found a picture on Ironplanet of a GP10A that has the model/serial sticker, and while it's pretty generic, it does seem to match
1838055_4063_162_0001.jpg