• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need some gage help

panzerjunky

Good evening Fellas
Got some new gages for My Deuce project just the system gages not the spedo or tac got them from some one like c&c so yall know the type.
Question is on my air pressure gage the stock gage is of the Mec type and the new one is elect I got a new 120 psi sending unit as well what I had planned to do was remove the airline from the tee at the firewall to the gage and use that port for my sending unit. there are 2 plugs on the back of the gage one from the sending unit the other I am guessing is a ground question id which one is which on the gage one plug has some ribs on it the other is smooth.
Any Ideas?
Thanks Jerry

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks