• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need Some M101A2 Pictures For Repair Purposes

Can someone take some closeup pictures of the bed and sidewalls (interior) so I can see what holes are suppose to be there? The Military had mounted several things in my trailer and there are several small holes and two medium holes. I want to repair the holes that shouldn't be there. Thanks in advance for your help.

Nick

Mine was the same way, looked like swiss cheese. Hard to believe that much stuff would been mounted in this thing to need that many holes. I didnt know what the holes in the top lips were for til I got the gates done, then realized they were for holding the rear door gates in the open position. Duh

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks