• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need Some MV Election Help

Sharecropper

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Guys (and gals), I was cruising the other SS threads and came across a Military Vehicle-Of-The-Month thread. The OP indicated that there were to be only 20 trucks nominated and he already had 19, so I figured What the Heck I would nominate my M1028. Well it seems my CUCV is up against a bunch of big 2-1/2 and 5-ton trucks and I need yall's help in winning the contest. So I am asking everybody to go to the link below and vote for my truck. If yall want to learn more about my truck please click on my rebuild thread.

Thanks in advance for your help. Here's the link -

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showthread.php?124345-Steel-Soldiers-MV-of-the-month-May-VOTE-HERE!

Last edited:

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well you do have some 2 1/2 ton wheels so you should be able to win hands down. :mrgreen:

Sharecropper

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, of the 20 entries, my M1028 is currently tied for 2nd place. Thought I would bump this back up and ask for everyone's help again.

zout

Sharecropper - sorry ya feel put out just becuase you think your selected due to having a CUCU - I don;t feel that way for one BUT - the MV Voting thread is the place I would be soliciting VOTES for your truck and explain in a little easier terms to SELL IT to the voters looking at it.

No dount when you a gob of votes coming in you cannot be that nieve to think some conspiracy in one shape manner or form is not going on - like members pm'ing a gob of other members to vote for theirs - I already voted but if you would have explained more on that thread of What your truck is and the work it gives us better choices - otherwise I just look at pics.

See if the Mods will move this to the voting thread ??

Sharecropper

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Everyone -

The MV-of-the-Month contest has less than 3 hours to go till closing and my M1028 is neck-and-neck with a 5-ton tractor trailer! I understand a CUCV has never won this contest so this may be our last chance for a long while.

If you have already voted for my truck, Thank You!

If you haven't yet voted, Please Please cast your vote and help us win this thing! Here's the link -

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showthread.php?124345-Steel-Soldiers-MV-of-the-month-May-VOTE-HERE!

Copy of DSC02666.jpgCopy of DSC02664.jpgCopy of DSC02634.jpgCopy of DSC02967.jpgCopy of DSC02631.jpgarmysoeasy.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks