• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New guy from GA

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Georgia SS members love new Ga members :). Welcome and enjoy all SS has to offer

RayK

Welcome from about 100 miles south of you. I got my first deuce before I found SS and I missed out on a lot of things I really needed to know. I got my second deuce this year and SS helped me be much better prepared for it.

taylordc15

Well, Turner is not a "new guy" anymore, we just got back form the GL lot in Atlanta with his new truck. Planned on flat towing it with my truck but it fired right up, only issue was a flat tire but when we cut the locks off the tool box there were all kinds of goodies including an air hose.IMG_0821.jpgIMG_0826.jpgIMG_0827.jpgIMG_0829.jpgIMG_0832.jpg

Last edited:

wyorunner

Well, Turner is not a "new guy" anymore, we just got back form the GL lot in Atlanta with his new truck. Planned on flat towing it with my truck but it fired right up, only issue was a flat tire but when we cut the locks off the tool box there were all kinds of goodies including an air hose.View attachment 456307View attachment 456308View attachment 456309View attachment 456310View attachment 456311
Dave, thanks again for the help. As well as posting up the picks!

Turner

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Awesome! Congratulations.

Not much time to service it though rofl

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks