• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New guy from GA

cantwait

Just wanted to say hi! I went to the Rally in GA this last weekend with some friends and had a blast!! I cant wait till I can afford a deuce of my own!

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Did you camp with us? Were you with someone? How did you know about the rally? Did you have a vehicle there?

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
After looking at the videos he posted on the multi media thread, I suspect this fella is the jeep Cherokee guy.

cantwait

haha no I was not the guy in with the Jeep with no doors!!! I rode down with some friend, I don't know their names on this site. I came down on Sat I didn't camp. I was riding in the tan 2 1/2 ton deuce with no bed. My buddies told me about the rally. I don't have a deuce yet but i cant wait to own one.

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Oh, I heard several comments (all good)about that stripped/cut/modded up deuce!

Does anyone now who that was?

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Was that the one with the nice Firestone 831's on it? I'd love to find a set of those.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
thay are the guys that droped the upper dog bone that we straped in place sat evening

Atomic

Can't think of his name but he was nice guy. He plans on making a suburban type of truck out it. Four doors and a rear enclosed cab behind it.:idea: His brother owned the singled deuce with the custom flat bed with the receiver built in.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks