• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Guy from SE PA

Phoenix1

Hello,

I just purchased a M101A3 and understand this is the site with the most information available.

My plan is to use the trailer for camping and cross country travel. Looking forward to learning more about this trailer and this community.

dougco1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to the site. Fish around here and you will find all you need. Nice trailer; wish I had one, you will be riding high with the A3 if your pulling with a civi truck

Phoenix1

010cfeeb136cc1667c5b6ef0b812621fce1fd743ef.jpg

Welcome to the site. Fish around here and you will find all you need. Nice trailer; wish I had one, you will be riding high with the A3 if your pulling with a civi truck
Thanks for the welcome. I'm pulling with a JKU (four door Jeep Wrangler) with 3 1/2 of lift on 35s. Tounge is down a few degrees when empty. Looking forward to loading up the trailer to determine how it will sit with a load.

Welcome... This site is indeed the best. Enjoy the trailer on hopefully more as the bug sets in :)
Thanks for the welcome. If I get another bug, my better half is going to take issues.

Thank you.

61sleepercab

Welcome looks like a good combo with Jeep and trailer. Lots of people out there with ideas on campers, bug out shells, work trailers. I have several trailers Uncle Sam built odd one is a M105 style with headache , no sides but tarp hoops, must have had generator mounted on 1/4 plate floor. I plan a grist mill trailer with engine and mill under a metal shade pop riveted to the canvas bows. Hope you have fun, keep the add ones light or you will have to have a Deuce to pull and stop it. Mark

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks